當前位置: 主頁 > 經典簡訊 >

優美句子語句:優美的句子詞句(中英文互譯)

優美句子語句:優美的句子詞句(中英文互譯)

我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上沖激著,以熱淚在上邊寫著她的題記:“我愛你。”
My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words, “I love thee.“

“月兒呀,你在等候什麼呢?”“向我將讓位給他的太陽致敬。”
Moon, for what do you wait?To salute the sun for whom I must make way.

綠樹長到了我的窗前,彷彿是瘖啞的大地發出的渴望的聲音。
The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.

神自己的清晨,在他自己看來也是新奇的。
His own mornings are new surprises to God.

生命從世界得到資產,愛情使它得到價值。
Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.

 

枯竭的河床,並不感謝它的過去。
The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.

鳥兒願為一朵雲。雲兒願為一隻鳥。
The bird wishes it were a cloud.The cloud wishes it were a bird.

瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由時便有了歌聲了。”
The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.“

我說不出這心為什麼那樣默默地頹喪著。是為了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾記得的小小的需要。
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.


婦人,你在料理家務的時候,你的手足歌唱著,正如山間的溪水歌唱著在小石中流過。
Woman, when you move about in your household service your limbs sing like a hill stream among its pebbles.

 

當太陽橫過西方的海面時,對著東方留下他的最後的敬禮。
The sun goes to cross the Western sea, leaving its last salutation to the East.

不要因為你自己沒有胃口而去責備你的食物。
Do not blame your food because you have no appetite.

群樹如表示大地的願望似的,踮起腳來向天空窺望。
The trees, like the longings of the earth, stand atiptoe to peep at the heaven.

你微微地笑著,不同我說什麼話。而我覺得,為了這個,我已等待得久了。
You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.

 

水裡的游魚是沉默的,陸地上的獸類是喧鬧的,空中的飛鳥是歌唱著的。但是,人類卻兼有海裡的沉默,地上的喧鬧與空中的音樂。
The fish in the water is silent, the animal on the earth is noisy,the bird in the air is singing.But Man has in him the silence of the sea, the noise of the earth and the music of the air.

世界在躊躇之心的琴弦上跑過去,奏出憂鬱的樂聲。
The world rushes on over the strings of the lingering heart making the music of sadness.

他把他的刀劍當作他的上帝。當他的刀劍勝利的時候他自己卻失敗了。
He has made his weapons his gods.When his weapons win he is defeated himself.

神從創造中找到他自己。
God finds himself by creating.

 

陰影戴上她的面幕,秘密地,溫順地,用她的沉默的愛的腳步,跟在“光”後邊
Shadow, with her veil drawn, follows Light in secret meekness, with her silent steps of love.

群星不怕顯得像螢火那樣
The stars are not afraid to appear like fireflies.

------分隔線----------------------------